2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Cooling System & Maintenance (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diesel engine jacket water is used in the distillation process as the _____________.
2. In any diesel engine closed freshwater cooling system, the lowest pressure exists at the ___________.
3. The expansion tank for a diesel engine closed cooling system is designed to maintain a constant head on the system and _____________.
4. A closed freshwater cooling system is commonly used with marine diesel engines because the ________________.
5. Which of the following statements describes the function of an expansion tank in a diesel engine cooling system?
6. The outlet from an expansion tank of a closed freshwater cooling system should be piped to the ____________.
7. High diesel engine cooling water temperatures can be caused by _____________.
8. High diesel engine cooling water temperatures can be caused by ____________.
9. Higher than normal jacket water temperatures occurring in all cylinders of a diesel engine can result from a/an ______________.
10. The highest pressure in any closed diesel engine freshwater cooling system is at the ____________.