2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Electro-Technology (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The full torque electric brake on an electric cargo winch functions to ___________.
2. When troubleshooting most electronic circuits, "loading effect" can be minimized by using a voltmeter with a/an ___________.
3. An electric tachometer receives the engine speed signal from a ___________.
4. A semiconductor that decreases in resistance with an increase in temperature is known as a ___________.
5. Which of the listed devices may be installed on a large turbo- electric alternating current propulsion generator?
6. Moisture damage, as a result of condensation occurring inside of the cargo winch master switches, can be reducedby ___________.
7. The output voltage of a 440 volt, 60 hertz, AC generator is controlled by the ___________.
8. Any electric motor can be constructed to be ___________.
9. The electrolyte used in a nickel-cadmium battery is distilled water and ___________.
10. Which of the damages listed can occur to the components of a winch master control switch, if the cover gasket becomes deteriorated?