2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Electro-Technology (Set 10)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Routine maintenance of dry-type transformers should include ___________.
2. The sub-multiple prefix "micro" (Greek letter 'mu') means ___________.
3. The part of the shipboard electrical system used to control the distribution of power to the branch circuits, is the ___________.
4. The amount of current flow required for the cathodic protection of a vessel is dependent upon the ___________.
5. A switchboard for an AC electrical system requires the use of which of the following devices?
6. When replacing a power transistor fitted with a heat sink in a circuit, a coating of silicone grease is applied between the transistor case and the heat sink. This is done to ___________.
7. One function of the movable cams in a drum-type motor controller is to ___________.
8. The point of operation for a saturable reactor in a power circuit is that at which ___________.
9. Magnetic controller contacts may become welded together during operation due to ___________.
10. What precaution should be taken with a vessel's impressed current cathodic protection system after a drydocking period during which the hull has been painted?