2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Haydraulic & Deck Machinary (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a radial piston pump, reversal and control of fluid flow are accomplished by moving the ___________.
2. The usual number of single-acting pistons used in a variable stroke axial-piston pump is ___________.
3. Dryseal threads, typically used for tubing to pipe connectors, and threaded piping in hydraulic systems are ___________.
4. The size of flexible hose used in a hydraulic system is indicated by ___________.
5. To charge a bladder type hydraulic accumulator ___________.
6. Before doing any work on a hydraulic system equipped with accumulators, you should ___________.
7. In application, which of the listed sealing devices is most similar to an O-ring?
8. As a rule of thumb, when pressure is applied to hydraulic oil, the oil will ___________.
9. The purpose of an accumulator in a hydraulic system is to ___________.
10. Obstructed suction passages in the casing or pintle of a radial piston hydraulic pump will cause the ___________.