2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Short cycling of a refrigeration compressor refers to _________________.
2. The heat gained per pound of refrigerant in the evaporator is known as the ________________.
3. When liquid reaches the compressor of a refrigeration system through the suction line, the condition is called ________________.
4. Which of the refrigerants listed is considered safe and ideal for most marine applications?
5. The heat removed from the refrigerant in the condenser of a refrigeration plant is the ______________.
6. The FIRST thing to do to ensure that a refrigeration unit will not start while undergoing repairs, is to ______________.
7. In a refrigeration system, the refrigerant absorbs the latent heat of vaporization in the ________________.
8. Personnel working with refrigeration systems, and subject to the exposure of refgerants should wear ______________.
9. The heat required to change a substance from a solid to a liquid while at its freezing temperature, is known as the latent heat of ______________.
10. The only means of removing the latent heat of condensation from a refrigerant in the normal refrigeration cycle is by ______________.