2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Safety, Environmental Protection, Ship Construction & Naval Architecture (Set 117)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Treatment of sunstroke consists principally of ______________.
2. Small oil spills on deck can be prevented from contaminating any waters by ______________.
3. Fire hoses located at protected fire stations, must always be ______________.
4. In a cartridge-operated dry chemical type fire extinguisher, when the CO2 cartridge is activated, the dry chemical is released from the extinguisher ______________.
5. Which of the conditions listed is necessary for a substance to burn?
6. When a helicopter is lifting personnel from a survival craft, the other individuals in the craft should ______________.
7. The MAIN objection to the use of a dry chemical fire extinguisher on an electrical fire is that the ______________.
8. The sprinkler system of a survival craft is used to ______________.
9. Limit switches are located on the survival craft winch systems to ______________.
10. The scuppers should be plugged ______________.