2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Sanitory & Sewage System (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process of grinding, shredding, or reducing the size of sewage particles is known as ___________.
2. In sewage treatment, the term "maceration" refers to the process of ___________.
3. A P-type trap and drain is used ___________.
4. The drains of lavatory sinks are fitted with P-type or S-type traps to ___________.
5. A vessel is in compliance with federal regulations regarding the discharge of sewage by ___________.
6. A pneumatic pressure tank is installed in a sanitary system to ___________.
7. The flame screens installed on sewage system tank vents prevent explosions by ___________.
8. The process of grinding or shredding sewage into smaller particles is known as ___________.
9. An S-type trap and drain is used ___________.
10. Traps in plumbing drains are designed to help prevent ___________.